Self priming volumetric vane pump with by pass 220 V
Our pumps represent the results of a careful analysis of the requirements connected with transferring and distributing Diesel fuel.
These self-priming rotary vane pumps feature a mechanical seal that guarantees constant reliability, even in low temperatures.
Compact, safe and dependable, they can be used for equipping fuel pumps and stationary fuel-transfer installations.
• Cast-iron pump casing, treated against corrosion and paint-finished.
• Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetalic resin blades.
• Mechanical seal.
• Bypass valve built into pump casing.
• In-built 100-micron filter, easily accessible for cleaning.
• Induction motor with aluminium casing.
• Grade of protection: IP 55.
• Continuous running.
• Threaded joints on pump casing. Flanged joints available