For light-duty applications where metal belt fasteners can’t be used, Alligator® Plastic Rivet Fasteners are a long-lasting, easy-to-install alternative.
Features and Benefits:
• Beveled leading edges for smooth interface with conveyor components
• One-piece, easy-to-clean design with rivets molded into the top plate
• Fasteners are applied with the Alligator® Spin Set™ installation tool where the rivets are spin set through heat and friction to provide a long lasting splice.
• UV-resistant black plastic for outdoor applications
• FDA-accepted white plastic
• Blue plastic for use with blue colored belting used in the food industry
• Pharmaceutical and food processing, metal stamping, and operations with metal detectors or X-ray equipment
• Belts from 1/32” – 1/8” (0.8 – 3.2 mm) thick, with mechanical fastener ratings up to 65 P.I.W. (11 kN/m) and minimum pulley diameters from 1-1/2” – 3” (38 - 75 mm)
• Operating conditions from -20F to 180F (-29C to 82C)